Tuesday, March 1, 2016

"REFLECTIVE' ART JOURNAL PAGES FEATURED AT TUESDAY'S TUTORIALS

Good morning friends!

I am so excited that my good friend and a truly amazing talent, Marjie Kemper is featuring my "Reflective" art journal pages on her first post of March's


Click HERE to be whisked away to Marjie's very cool Tuesday feature.  Then you will be able to view the entire tutorial for my art journal pages (shown below).


These are the art journal pages that she is featuring.  They were done for
Wanderlust 2016, a year long program of online classes featuring various artists.  It's a great experience.

The prompt for these pages was, "Today I'm feeling ..." 

Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and I hope you'll check out Marjie's Tuesday Tutorials and become a part of it.  There are so many beautiful art pieces she features every Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Candy, a feature very well deserved! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Candy... it's a pleasure to have you on Tuesday's Tutorials!

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!