Wednesday, June 22, 2011

CHARM SWAP

Hi everybody!  After taking Tim's Ideaology Intrique classes over the weekend, I am inspired!
  A good friend, Shirley of Shirley Hall Designs, turned me on to a charm swap that is coming up.  I thought it would be so much fun so I signed up this morning.  I thought I'd spread the word, just in case you might want to join in on the fun!  Click HERE to go to Ink Stains ~ Roni's blog to check out the details and sign up.

 
This picture is from Roni's blog ~ aren't these cute charms? How fun would it be to make and receive in return FIVE charms and a little pin to display them?  Sounds like FUN to me!!

1 comment:

  1. This absolutely looks like a blast, but I just don't have the time right now. I would love to do it because I am just starting to get into working with beads. Plus I would never be able to do justice to a swap like that. I would get something amazing and give something 3rd rate because I really don't know what I'm doing at this point - LOL. Maybe a year from now...ahh, retirement - can't wait! Thanks for sharing, though.

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!