Wednesday, December 15, 2010

SIMON SAYS CHALLENGE

I was so surprised today when I got an email from a friend asking me if I'd checked Simon Says' blog this morning. At that time, I had not but she informed me that I had won something for my Christmas wreath I had entered in their contest. I won an honored position of being selected one of the "Elite Top 3" from all of the people who entered this past week's challenge hosted by Simon Says Stamps. Check out Simon Says Stamps' Challenge. It was the first time I had entered and I had a lot of fun! I was given a "Blinkie" that is now proudly flashing on the right side of my blog.
Tomorrow...I will be posting a sneak peek of my new class that will be featured at Scrapbook Generation in Springfield, Missouri in January.

2 comments:

  1. Yay you! It was a gorgeous project, by the way! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Lori! I was surprised and thrilled to with that honor! I am proudly displaying my Elite Top 3 blinkie! :)

    ReplyDelete

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!