Monday, December 27, 2010

A RANDOM TRANSITION....

Since this is a transition period between Christmas and New Years, here's something a bit random but funny I wanted to share it with you...
My husband and I were recently in Aventura, Florida on a business/pleasure trip. He was working, I was at the mall. Yes, that is how that works! Anyway, as I was walking around, I saw this and had to snap a picture because I had never seen one before!
You KNOW you're in the "high rent district" when there is a "CAVIAR & MORE" kiosk at the mall!
I hope you had a very Merry Christmas and I wish for you a blessed, happy and healthy 2011!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!