Thursday, August 19, 2010

I received the sweetest Powerpoint presentation from a friend on email. It was a poem of sorts written as if elderly parents were talking to their children about being patient with them as they grew older and less able to take care of themselves. The words so moved me that I created a book filled with pockets so that I could put pictures of my parents and grandparents on the pages with those wonderful sentiments. The pockets would allow me to move the pictures around or add to pages whenever I wanted to. Whenever someone saw the book, they could relate to the words and wanted a book of their own. It was a wonderfully successful class. The part I loved the best was hearing the stories everyone shared with each other as they created their books. Pictured here is the cover of the book and a few of the pages from it.








No comments:

Post a Comment

I am so happy that you stopped by my blog! I truly appreciate your time and thank you for leaving a comment! Have a wonderfully blessed day!